Social Compliance Audits
We are living in an ever increasing competitive world, where consumers, governments, and communities alike are concerned about their
supply chain management and how the manufacturing of consumer products impacts the lives of workers, their communities and
the environment, as well as the safety of the products produced. As retailers and brands work to demonstrate good corporate
governance across their supply chains, their suppliers are contemporarily being asked to continuously showcase their
competences, capacity and performance in these areas. Being proactive in improving supply chain performance requires
evaluation of processes and procedures, measuring the results in order to better react to risk, monitor market signals
and facilitate continuous improvement.
We at Remmoho will facilitate workplace assessments to:
- Evaluate enterprise workplace conditions by benchmarking against sector,
country and international standards.
- Assist you to demonstrate your performance on real issue - Good Workplaces
= Happy People.
- Teaches new approaches for assessing, benchmarking and communicating
performance in order to measure the positive progress made and
areas for continuous improvement.
- Measure how you perform against global, country and industry-specific
- Promote social dialogue and ownership by engaging workers in the